CONNECT! Build, Leverage & Influence Your Network – Workshop
Calling All Entrepreneurs!
CONNECT! Build, Leverage and Influence Your Network.
Networking has delivered more ROI – return on investment than any other tool in my business. My network has delivered so much value both financially and in non-monetary terms that I can not imagine what my current position would be like without it.
Many small business owners don’t want to network because they think it’s about shoving your business card in someone’s hand and boasting about what you do. They don’t see a return on investment from networking and as a result, feel it’s a waste of time. Let’s change that.
Networking is about getting to know people whom you can help and who can help you – it’s about creating relationships. (and you can’t do that behind a desk!).
Building lasting, genuine connections is good for business.
This jam-packed 2 hour workshop will give you a variety of tools and techniques to help you realize that ROI and effectively and efficiently build, leverage and influence your network.
- Let’s Build
- Examples of the importance, purpose and format of various types of networking, and benefits you can expect
- The Zone
- 4 Zones
- Non-verbal communication
- Creating a natural and engaging conversation, 1-2-1 and in a larger group
- Elements to a Great Intro
- Meeting and greeting at a business networking event – approaching complete strangers and introducing yourself
- Breaking the ice and initiating conversation
- Leverage your Investment of Time & Money
- Have a plan
- Business cards
- Be the Host
- Leave gracefully
- Influence – follow-up and follow-through
- Developing a contact strategy with different types and levels of contact
- CASL compliant re: emails/newsletters etc.
- Coffee is good for business
Registration: 7:30 am
Workshop: 8:00 – 10:00 am
FREE Underground Parking
Coffee, tea and goodies will be served