I also have group workshops available. Connect with me for more information. ~ Cathy
Focus on YOU Strategy Session
This program is your first step to making an impact in your career and/or business with clarity and confidence.
My goal is to get you on track; to provide you with the direction and ground work to confidently move forward and get the results YOU want.
The intensive 1-hour session will give you a taste of what coaching can do for you and your business. My focus is completely on you.
We will uncover…
– What does and doesn’t work
– What you are doing indirectly to hold yourself back
– The key areas of your business or career that need extra attention
– identify areas that will benefit the most from targeted attention
– What you can do to change your current situation
These Focus on YOU Strategy Sessions are for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs:
-in need of honest, expert advice but who are not ready for ongoing business coaching
-considering a major shift in their business and need some advice navigating forward
-in need of help making a major business decision and require expert, unbiased advice.
In these two hours, you’ll get clear on the first action steps to take and strategies that you can implement immediately.
Total: 1 hour
*2-hour Option: $899
Communication: Intriguing Introductions™
Discover the key to creating a 20 second sound bite and how to expand it to a 60 or 90 second Intriguing Introduction. This course is for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations wanting to communicate their value in a way that gets noticed AND remembered. *The outcomes achieved in this course can be used as the basis for writing an Executive Summary of a business plan.
Through a series of one to one training the participant will learn …
- the difference of ‘Benefits’ and ‘Features’ of their business offering
- how to define and focus on the benefits of their product/services
- a list of “power words” that have impact and concise meaning and how to use them.
- a 3 Step System to design an Intriguing Intro to be able to adapt to any conversation. introduction or presentation.
- 3 (or more) versions of an Intriguing Introduction and a system for future use.
- ability to spark interest in the listener, encourage dialogue AND follow-up
A workbook with step-by-step instructions and fill in the blank worksheets are provided.
This program is scalable up to a maximum 15 participants.
Total: 2 hours of instruction
Designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs who require skills and techniques to develop a marketing strategy, define marketing objectives and get into the nitty gritty of marketing tactics that influence the buying decision of their customers.
Through a series of one to one training, you will learn how to…
- define your product/service offering
- define your target market/niche
- implement Market Segmentation
- identify marketing goals objectives
- identify the difference of Passive and Active Marketing (also referred to as Inbound and Outbound Marketing)
- create a marketing plan
- create a marketing plan using both Passive and Active Marketing
- a personalized marketing plan and campaign
- a better understanding of how all the elements of marketing come together to produce effective marketing strategies and plans
- able to integrate current marketing tools and techniques into a marketing plan
- knowledge to identify and respond to changing market trends
Templates and workbook provided.
Total: 9 hours of instruction
Business plans are essentially strategic. You start ‘here’, today, with certain resources and abilities. You want to get ‘there’, the future (usually three to five years out) at which time your business will have a different set of resources and abilities. Your plan shows how you will get from ‘here’ to ‘there’. This course will answer the “what”, “why” and “how” questions around business planning with step by step explanations and templates to create, develop and write a comprehensive business plan.
Through a series of one to one training, the participant will learn…
- the purpose of a business plan and how it can keep the business on track.
- the basic elements of business plannning
- Business Plan Components:
- Executive Summary,
- Business Overview,
- Market Research,
- Sales and Financial Projections,
- Break Even Analysis
- how to conduct market research; understand profitability, and create sales projections
- different formats of a business plan
- how to define the necessary elements of their particular business plan and how these pieces come together.
- a completed business plan
- a summary of business goals and strategies to reach them
- ability to analyze the competition
- a list of potential challenges and possible solutions
- a realization of the amount of capital required and what it will take to break even (Financials)
- the ability to communicate opportunity through the Executive Summary to potential investors/lenders
This course is fully customizable for the benefit of the participant. Course scheduling is based upon one-to-one personalized training sessions scheduled over a 20 week (or less) time frame. Templates and workbook provided.
Total: 21 hours of instruction
VIP One Day Intensive
Just like our Consulting/Coaching programs, this one day intensive is based on best practices and current information on small business in the areas of start-up, development and expansion of structure. I develop a program unique to each client focusing on your needs. ie marketing, customer acquisition, branding, soft skills etc. The difference is that this is delivered over a day (or two) for my clients with time constrictions, or who fly in to work with me from out of town.
Investment: $4500 – $12,000
Contact me to see which best suits your needs. ~ Cathy
Taking That Next Step
If anything that you’ve read on this page resonates with you, call me and let’s have a conversation to see which strategy is right for you. I’d love to learn more about you and your business, and share some strategies, at no cost to you and with no strings attached. I only take on clients that are the right fit, so even if we don’t work together, you’ll go away with some great ideas and the action steps to get you moving in the right direction.Still not sure? Take the “Are you ready?” quiz. It could help you with your decision. (and it’s fun!)