Dress for Success
The average morning routine can add up: 18 minutes to shower, 20 minutes to pick an outfit and get dressed, 15 minutes to groom and 2 minutes to brush your teeth. It takes you nearly an hour to get ready, but only three seconds to make an impression.
The first moments of a meeting are the most important as people will make an immediate judgment. Those 3 seconds could mean the difference between the success or failure of your business.
What kind of message are you — and your wardrobe — sending?
This interactive workshop addresses the importance of proper dress as it relates to interviews and business situations.
You will learn…
- Body types and how to work with them
- to K.I.S.S. – Keep It Super Simple
- The silent language of Colour (and what it says)
I will share with you…
- The secret to creating the perfect look for YOU from start to finish.
- How our appearance can and does have a profound effect on our confidence, self-esteem and future prospects.
- My 3 S’s for Success Checklist for Business Attire
This ‘hands on’ interactive workshop features …
- Examples of what works and what NOT to wear
- a workbook with step-by-step instructions and fill in the blank worksheets
Like it or not, you will be judged on the way you look. The clothes you choose to wear act as unspoken information about you which people use to formulate their impressions, so it’s important get it right the first time. Making a great first impression is crucial to the success of your business. You only get one chance to make a first impression!
Who Should Attend?
~ Business Owners
~ Operations Managers
~ Non‐profit organizations
~ People in the service industry
Workshops are limited to 10 participants.
Pre-registration is required.