Nasty to Nice in 5 Minutes or Less!
Working with the Emotionally Charged Customer – what every front line entrepreneur needs to know.
Are you in business or job position that you’re on the front line? Do you hear things like “I don’t have time for this!”, “It’s not my fault!” or “Are you serious?!”
If you don’t know what to say or say the wrong thing, you’re missing out on new clients, retaining existing clients and losing sales month after month. You can’t afford that.
Let’s change that A.S.A.P.!
This interactive workshop reveals the importance of knowing what to say and how to say it.
- Attitude affects behaviour
- To recognize the warning signs
- Diffuse the situation and encourage dialogue
I will share with you…
- The Cycle of Unmet Needs
- Why ‘reacting’ is NOT a good thing!
- My 4 Step A.S.A.P. System to use in ANY situation
This interactive workshop features …
- A workbook with step-by-step instructions and fill in the blank worksheets
- Developing a Personal Action Plan
Customers want acknowledgment of the situation and their feelings, helpfulness and effort on your part, and to feel they have choices. By recognizing these “wants”, and providing for them, you can have a greater chance of a positive outcome to the situation.
Who Should Attend?
~ Business Owners
~ Operations Managers
~ Non‐profit organizations
~ People in the service industry
Workshops are limited to 10 participants.
Pre-registration is required.